- How Do I Get Started?
- I’m not much of a writer/speller. Can you help me?
- Who is actually reading these?
- What if I don’t like what someone posts?
- What do I need to know about text formatting?
- What’s the difference between a guestbook and a blog?
- How long will my info stay here?
- How do I find a certain blog?
- How do I blog?
- Where can I find the User Agreement/Terms of Service?
- Is my contact info going to be public or private?
- I already have a Spokesman-Review/Down to Earth NW account. Do I need to create another one?
- How do I advertise on this site?
- What kind of photo do I need for an announcement?
- I don’t have any electronic copies of my photos. Can I drop off/mail a hard copy instead?
- I created an engagement announcement instead of a wedding announcement. How do I change it?
- How can I get someone from Kiss The Bride to write about and take photos at my wedding?
- Who determines the wording of my announcement?
- I’ve decided to cancel my wedding/engagement. What do I do?
- Will I get a receipt to show that I signed up?
- Do you accept announcements for same-sex couples?
- I’ve decided to delay my wedding. What do I do?
- When will my print listing run? Why hasn’t it run yet? Can I get extra papers?
- I’m married now, how do I change my last name on the site?
- How do I write an engagement or wedding announcement?
- I’ve already paid for engagement announcement and now I want to do a wedding announcement.
- Can my or my family’s anniversaries be included on Kiss the Bride?